Brigitta --

Not exactly sure what happened as you haven't given a whole lot of detail, but I believe there is a faq about this issue at http://documentation.openoffice.org or you can search the net for help. Here are some suggestions:

1) Use OOo help.
2) Go to <<documentation.openoffice.org>>. Search the *docs*, *FAQs* and
*How To's*. Many questions are already answered.
3) Scan the mailing list archives for related messages. You can search
 the users list here <<http://tinyurl.com/6edyk>>.
4) Use Google or other search engine.
5) If these fail, then ask on an appropriate list.

These tips are expanded upon at <<http://tinyurl.com/7epx6>>.

Lastly, you can buy OOo pretty cheap from many sources and get it shipped to you.

HTH,
---
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org
For OOo tips: http://openoffice.peschtra.com/ooo_tips_tricks.html
To order OOo: http://openoffice.peschtra.com/distro/ooo_distro.html

Simkins wrote:
Hi I have open office and its great but recently it wont open now!!
it says contact administrator get storage name "no content"  ????
what can I do. I went to download 2.0.2 but that takes 12 hours!! cant do.
Brigitta