I am using version 2.0 and have a list of songs  by song title/artist and
location
I love you       Frankie Avalon         CD 25
I have this list made uo in the word processer[writer]
How can i copy and paste  or transport the data to a chart and
have my tabs show up in colums?when using spreadsheet in  calc?
When I copy and paste  it all goes to colum A and I cant seperate.
I really dont want to retype as have over 60 pages completed now.
If this is possible, how many lines can I have to each file ?
as it will be a long list but can make a set of files to cover it if necessary.
Thank You
Richard