From: Dave Barton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 6/16/2006 5:18 AM
To: users@openoffice.org
Cc: Shute Duenise
Subject: Re: [users] Uninstall

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 12:31 -0700, Shute Duenise wrote:
> I installed open office so that one of my students could show her slide
> presentation. Unfortuneately, all my icons have changed from microsoft word
> to openoffice. Everything defaults to open office. I don't want this to
> happen. I have tried to delete open office files and have only been partially
> successful.
>
> Please advice me how I can return my files to their original microsoft icons,
> uninstall open office, and return to my happy windows self.
>
> Thank you,
>
> D. Shute

Why are you repeating your question. It has already been answered by Dan
Lewis, Donald H Locker and myself, see:

http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=122772
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=122775
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=122776

If you wish to respond to this message, please reply to
users@openoffice.org only.

Dave