Hi,

I noticed on the website that the disk space needed
for OpenOffice 2.0 for Windows was 200MB, 50MB less
than the preceding versions. This seemed to me rather
odd. I'm not sure if I've detected a typo on the
website, so before I try emailing
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I'd be interested to know if
anyone can verify that their installations of 2.0 took
up 200MB or less (and if not, how much they did need.)

I can't install it myself to find out as my home
machine is pretty old, and I don't meet some of the
system requirements - I'm installing either 1.1 or 1.0
and downloading 2.0 for future upgrades/if I can
persuade my family to let me put it on the family PC.

Thanks,

James McLaughlin.