I'm sending this error report.
This error happens when I press the 'Finish' button and the end of the
Form Wizard.
Couldn't find any suggestions on the WWW.
Thanks for your help and great work.
Francesco

=== Note: An Exception was thrown which should have ===
=== caused a crash. I caught it. Please report this ===
=== to  openoffice.org                              ===
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(libgcj.so.7)
   at
com.sun.star.wizards.ui.event.MethodInvocation.invoke(MethodInvocation.jav
a)
   at
com.sun.star.wizards.ui.event.AbstractListener.invoke(AbstractListener.jav
a)
   at
com.sun.star.wizards.ui.event.CommonListener.actionPerformed(CommonListene
r.java)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
com.sun.star.wizards.form.FormDocument:
com.sun.star.wizards.form.FormDocument$ControlForm.setFormProperties([Lcom.sun.
star.beans.PropertyValue;Lcom.sun.star.wizards.db.CommandMetaData;)V
   at
com.sun.star.wizards.form.FormDocument.finalizeForms(FormDocument.java)
   at com.sun.star.wizards.form.FormWizard.finishWizard(FormWizard.java)
   at com.sun.star.wizards.ui.WizardDialog.finishWizard_1(WizardDialog.java)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(libgcj.so.7)
   ...3 more