On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 14:11 +0100, Helder Nunes wrote:
>   a.. I am using version 2.0.3 (Portuguese) of OpenOffice.org. My problem is :
Where did you find a 2.0.3 of any language?  The latest stable release
is 2.0.1 in Portuguese-Brazilian.  http://openoffice.org.br?q=download
>   a.. Nos fluxogramas como se conectam as figuras? No OO1.1.3 que é o que
> tenho instalado na fábrica existe as linhas de conecção.
>   b.. Using fluxograms, how to conect two shapes? in 1.1.3 there was
> conectors lines and in 2.x.x?
(fluxogramas => flowcharts)
I assume you are using Draw to create these, so the connectors are on
the Drawing toolbar. The best way to demonstrate is with a picture, so
I'm attaching one to you in a separate reply as it will be stripped from
the list.
>   a.. Qual a versão mais estavel para o ambiente de escritório,  será que
> ainda é a 1.1.3?
>   b.. Is there any stable portuguese (can be Brazilian) version of 2.X.X to
> work in office envirment ?
Answered above.
>   a.. O base poderá substituir o Access? Se sim onde posso encontrar tutorials
>   b.. Can it Base replace MS Access? If yes where cna I fins some tutorials?
Yes, it can, but it cannot read all the objects in an Access database, nor can
it execute or convert Access macros.

Tutorials are at http://documentation.openoffice.org
> Com os melhores cumprimentos. Best regards.
>
> Sindocal SA
> Helder Nunes

Hope this was helpful,
Matt Needles