On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Peter Kupfer wrote:

I am guessing what happened is that she saved some file as the default
template.

  A-ha! I'll bet that's it, Peter.

There is probably a better way, but this is a way to fix it (I think).

  Yes, I know how to create and edit templates; do it for my business.

  We had a record-setting high temperature yesterday -- 104F -- and my home
and office are not air conditioned. My NPU really slows down as the
temperature increases and I did not see that solution.

Many thanks for pointing me to the obvious,

Rich