I am still trying to figure how to continue using my palm as my laptop -
I really just need to have working ability for a word processor.

I used to use Docs to Go with Word - but now I am on Linux using
OpenOffice.  I got the trial for Softick Card Export - so I can transfer
files from my sd card on my Palm Zire 31.

I know that OpenOffice can "save as" .pdb - but it doesn't seem to open
the files and it seems like all the palm word processors save as .pdb.
Has any discovered a way to deal with this?

Thanks,

Melanie in Ottawa