On Monday 24 July 2006 07:04 pm, Harold Fuchs wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> Please, does this document refer to OO 2.0.2 or 2.0.3 because, as
> Arnold Huzen said, the procedures for saving templates are
> *different* across the two versions.
>
> Harold Fuchs
     The procedures are the same for both 2.0.2 and 2.0.3. The
difference between these two versions is that you can change where
your templates are saved in 2.0.2 but in 2.0.3 you can only use OOo's
default path.
     If your are saving them for yourself only, File > Template > Save
will save them in the Template folder in your personal OOo folder. If
you want to save them for a network, you need to have Administrative
privileges and save them in the Template folder in the main OOo
folder that he mentioned.
     If the main folder for OOo is on the network server, then
everyone using OOo from that server will have access to the templates
from File > New > Templates and Documents.

Dan