Hi Mike,

On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 09:30:25 -0400, Mike Masse wrote:

> I have a drop down list in one of my calc sheets.  When used the list is
> dropped down, I have 2 issues ... probably related.  First the text is
> too small.  Is it formatted the same as any other text? or is it
> formatted differently.

Don't know what you're referring with "any other text", but there is
a Font property in the control's properties' General tabpage.

> The major problem; There is a vertical scroll bar in the drop-down list
> that hides half of the column of numbers to choose from.  Can I make
> that vertical bar go away?  Turning off vert scroll bars in
> tools/options/Calc/view does not seem to have any effect.

Are you sure it is a drop-down list and not just a scrollable area?
Because a drop-down list adapts its width to the content when opened..
you may change that to Dropdown in the properties' General tabpage
again.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD