Andy Luddy wrote:
Norm Leaf wrote:
I have previously used Microsoft Office 2000, and with their program I used password to prevent someone from opening personal financial document when they are on my computer. Is it possible to do the same with Open Office 2.0.
When you create the document, File / Save As and check "Save With Password". IIUC, this is only available if you are saving in Open Document or OpenOffice 1.0 formats, not StarXxx or MS Office formats.

On a side note, how do passwords work with the ODF? Can you not just unzip the file? or is it all gobbledegook when you do that when there is a password?

Crystle

--
Crystle Numan
Administrative Secretary, Immanuel CRC