Please consider subscribing to this email list, so that you don't risk missing answers to your question. Send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] You will get a confirmation email back from the list, just ReplyTo that and you should be subscribed.

Later you can unsubscribe if you aren't interested in reading (or contributing) to other traffic on the list. That requires another request/confirm/reply handshake, the address is mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], and it's also included at the bottom of every email distributed by the list. Make *sure* that you send the unsubscribe request from the same email account that you sent the subscribe.

With that out of the way, on to your real question: Sorry to have to tell you, but if your download was corrupted you'll need to try it again.

Try using the P2P link, it might take a little longer, but not much, and it will detect and retry broken packets on-the-fly so when it's done it should be good.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I downloaded openoffice yesterday (8 hours). The installer is evidently corrupted or not complete. I only have 78 MG of the program and cannot install it from a CD that I burned. Help? M. MInich