h´ello,
also possible TMviewer
http://www.officeviewers.de    (not suse might be - german version only ?)

Fred

Roberto Aguilar schrieb:
You can try this:

http://visioo-writer.tuxfamily.org/EN/

But, you can also just download OpenOffice; it's free:

http://openoffice.org/

You can also ask the sender to make it into a PDF, which you should be
able to open just fine.

File -> Export As PDF.

-Roberto.

Dear Crystle

I am afriad I am powerless to complain to Microsoft to allow me to use OOo. Someone sent me an attached .odt file and I just want to open it. FYI, I have
not been told how to to do it.

Can someone please assist me?  Thanks.

Regards
B C Tan