Walter A. March wrote:
Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:
G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 21:08 +0100, Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:
Kirill S. Palagin wrote:
I do not have "E-mail" in Tools -> Options -> Internet (OOo
2.02 on Win XP). Any idea why?
You're absolutely correct. This option only appears in the
Linux version of OOo 2.0.3; why I don't know. Perhaps someone
else will know whether this is an oversight, a bug, or
intentional?

Since Windows set the default email client for you, OOo simply
uses the default.

Not so! My default mail client - Thunderbird, that every other mail
 using program can access - provokes the following:

"OpenOffice.org was unable to find a working e-mail configuration.
 Please save this document locally instead and attach it from
within your e-mail client."

Obviously not a major problem, but is it intentional, or a bug?

Peter... what are your versions? Operating system, TBird and OOo? WalterAM

Win XP Pro SP2
TBird 1.5.0.5
OOo 2.0.3

i.e. Current in all respects. Just a thought: could this problem be in any way connected to TBird having been upgraded - several times - since OOo was installed?

Peter HB