Hi:

I have recently installed OpenOffice 2.0.3. Every time I boot up my computer, I get the "please register now" screen, which is getting to be annoying. This directs me not to anything to do with registration but a user survey (http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/registration20.html). I've filled out that survey a couple of times now, hoping that it would lead me to a registration page, but it never does. I've even opened an account from the "My Pages" page on your website (http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/Login?cookieCheck=on), thinking that it might make this stop; but no such luck.

How do I register my copy of OpenOffice, and make this annoying routine go away? And why doesn't the "please register now" page not lead one to a registration page?

- Rob Von Rudloff