Hi Terence

I am using 2.0.3 with XP.  How does one revert to a previous version? Is
this problem likely to be fixed in the later version?

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Detwiler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:19 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] FW: Writer not saving settings and new info

Terence W C Warby wrote:
> I would also appreciate an explanation/solution to this. The question
> has been asked on a number of occasions over the past few weeks and no
> real answers have come back (none that I have seen anyway!).
> Thanks
> Terry Warby
>
> Ollie Olorenshaw wrote:
>> Thanks Roderick
>>
>> Is there an explanation as to why the RECENT DOCUMENTS is not
>> updating to
>> reflect recent documents used? The ones that show up are docs I haven't
>> looked at for a long time....

What version of OOo are you using? And what OS? When I installed 2.0.3
on my Windows XP computer, the recent documents stopped updating. I
reverted to 2.0.2 and all is well. I've been intending to try
re-downloading and re-installing 2.0.3 to see if it was a bad download,
but haven't taken that step yet.