CPHennessy wrote:
> On Thu August 10 2006 14:14, Emil Sekula wrote:
>       >  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
>
>> Hello
>> Ok, it is enough. I can not use more OpenOffice, it is worse than Microsoft
>> Office, really. Putting figures together it is like lottery. I can not get
>> help from forum. I sending and sending e-mails and nothing. Good bye, shit
>> program.
>>

> Hi Emil,
>  If you answered the questions you were asked then we could help you.

CP:

I feel that this individual was not subscribed to the list and expected
that we would 'hold hands' and
start a private conversation with him/her.  That is not what this
mailing list is about.  BTW, I have about
twenty years of internet/BBS experience and this happens time and time
again, sadly.

James M