I'm astounded at how elusive I'm finding the simple task of creating an
animated bulleted list where each line (topic and subtopics) appears in
order one at a time on each mouse click -- from my experience in Corel
Presentations and seeing countless Power Point presentations, I thought this
the most common form of bullet lists of all -- yet I can't seem to find an
easy way
to accomplish this in Open, Office 2.0 - and help is of no use at all. The
best I can do so far is
create a separate text box for each line of the bulleted list -- which I'm
sure is the hard way.

Any help would be most appreciated.