On 16/08/06, Michael Marcus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm astounded at how elusive I'm finding the simple task of creating an
animated bulleted list where each line (topic and subtopics) appears in
order one at a time on each mouse click -- from my experience in Corel
Presentations and seeing countless Power Point presentations, I thought
this
the most common form of bullet lists of all -- yet I can't seem to find an
easy way
to accomplish this in Open, Office 2.0 - and help is of no use at all. The
best I can do so far is
create a separate text box for each line of the bulleted list -- which I'm
sure is the hard way.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Hello Michael,

It is actually not that difficult although I would agree that it is not as
intuitive as for other presentation programs. Here's how to do it:
1. select the text box which you want to animate
2. from the task pane (normally on the right side of the screen) click on
the "custom animation" tab
3. click the button "add" and chose the animation style (e.g. appear)
4. click on the button with three dots
5. go to the "text animation" tab in the dialog which appears
6. select "by second level paragraph" in the combo box
7. you are done!

Cheers,

Michele