Larry Gusaas wrote:
> Who says you can only bottom post on this list?

You know, I don't know.  But I top posted and was jumped on off-list.  I
really did not like this.

And in a technical list like this, I really like reading a message from
the BOTTOM to the TOP.  I belong to several professional lists (company
sponsored in some cases), where if you BOTTOM post you are immediately
jumped on and corrected.

So, is there an official list of 'rules' for this list, somewhere?

Otherwise, I will become an irritant and start TOP POSTING in all of my
replies so that folks can find the answer to their questions, quickly.

James M.