Hi, Gurus,

I'd like to ask for your help regarding the following situation.

In a sheet, I have cells whose contents are a reference to a cell in
another sheet plus a suffix of a number. So it goes like this:
=ANOTHERSHEET.CELL&"number". I want to fill a series of cells with the
same expression with only incremental/decremental changes on the
suffixed number. However, in the above expression, the number is
actually a text so it can not be increased or decreased automatically.
In fact, when I want to fill the cells, Calc will increase or decrease
the ANOTHERSHEET.CELL reference. How could I avoid this happen and
apply the changes to the number?

Thanks in advance.

--
WANG, Xiaoyun