I am using OpenOffice word processing 2.0.3 and cannot
find a way to put page numbers on the page. This must
be a simple process, but "help" does not lead me to
any useful information. Format to Page to Page tab --
nothing on the tab that brings up page numbers. Please
give me instructions on how to put page numbers in the
upper righthand corner of the page. Thank you.