On Tue August 29 2006 14:49, + LabatChantal wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> I'm using open office 2.org and I've got a few problems I can't solve...
> When working on a document, it suddenly stops with the following
> explanation ( in French since I live in France ) : Récupération non
> terminée
>
> Cliquez sur Lancer la restauration pour enclencher le processus de
> restauration des éléments répertoriés ci-dessous. Nous vous remercions de
> bien vouloir nous aider à résoudre le problème à l'origine du plantage, en
> nous envoyannt le rapport d'erreur crée par Open Office.org. Cliquez sur
> suivant pour ouvrir l'outil de rapport d'erreur.
>
> But I can't find either  " Lancer la restauration "  or  " Suivant "  on my
> page... what shall I do? Thanks for answering as soon as possible.

Normally this is because these buttons are in the window telling you
the "Recuperation..." message, and maybe that window is too big to fit on
your screen, so those buttons are just off of the screen. I think that by
default the focus is on the correct button (i.e. the "continue" button,) so
just hitting the "Return" key will bring you to the next screen.

Also this list is generally an English only mailing list. If you would like to
communicate in your own language then please have a look at
http://fr.openoffice.org -> "Mailing list" or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor