 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: users@openoffice.org
 Sent: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 8:07 AM
 Subject: [users] Calc -- Hide/Show

  Okay -- I guess I messed up.  I was in a spreadsheet and selected a column
and
hid it. Now I want to see it again. I pull up the menu for column and select
show but my column remains hidden. I know there has to be a way to reshow the
column but I don't see how. Someone got a clue? Thanks.

AOL Mail and more.