I've been using oowrite for some time with satisfaction but sometimes I lack a simple function: a way to edit point coordinates when positioning with the mouse is not precise enough. Is there a way to do that I didn't dicover?

Many thanks,
                                                l.f.
       -- )     Luca Fini                           Tel: +39 055 2752 307
 ___    |\      INAF - Oss. Astrofisico di Arcetri  Fax: +39 055 2752 292
(___|___//___)  50125 Firenze  /   WWW: http://www.arcetri.inaf.it/~lfini
 (_)      (_)   Italia        / e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]