James Knott schreef:
Dan Lewis wrote:
The OP is not a member of this mailing list, so I am CC'ing him.

I've notice that sort of thing a few times.  How does someone post if
they're not a member?  Can anyone post a message, even though they won't
receive the list messages?
If you can post a question without becoming a member to the list, then at least you should receive the replies to your question. The way things are happening now is that some members are trying to serve the non-registered posters by reposting a reply to the list and CC the Original Poster. All registered members have to read the answer twice this way.

Arnold Huzen