  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: users@openoffice.org
 Sent: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 9:21 AM
 Subject: Re: [users]
When I want to print from a spreadsheet, I go to a lot of trouble to make certain of what the outcome will be and rearrange material or print ranges to suit. I select the range I anticipate printing and get a preview. If the preview isn't what I want, I change the layout or the selection. I don't go for the hit or miss strategy. ________________________________________________________________________
AOL Mail and more.

--

If you're seeking, check out http://www.rci.org.au