On Friday, September 29, 2006 5:29 PM [GMT+1=CET], Stephen L Briggs <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am using open office vers. 2.0 with windows XP home.  I had to get
> out of the write portion, by pressing CTL, ALT, Del.  Now it says
> that I need to recover the document but I don't see a button to click
> on, to start the process.  I've tried to uninstall the pgm. and
> reinstall it.  I deleted the document, that needs to be restored but
> I still keep getting the mess.  What do I do???????
>
> Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thank you for any assistances, that you can give.
>
> Stephen L Briggs
When it says you need to recover the document, it asks if you want to or not.
Press the appropriate button; I forget *exactly* how they are labelled; I
*think* "Cancel" means "no, don't recover the document" so the other one means
"yes please, recover the document". Given that you have noiw deleted the
document I suggest you choose the "no" option.

Harold Fuchs
London, England
PS I am cc'ing you directly because yopu are not subscribed.