Daniel:

Please see Chapter 11 of the Writer Guide, "Using Mail Merge", which can be found at:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/0211WG-UsingMailMerge.pdf

This should explain in a detailed fashion how to go about creating labels, using a spread sheet as a database.

Daniel Currier wrote:
The Morses,
I have tried playing around with ooo label. to me it seems hard to do the
mail merge. i have used a database from a spreed sheet. do i have to drag
and drop every name and address in each box or is there a function where i
can just press and every name and address on the spreadsheet will be
imported to different labels?
Thanks, Daniel