Pete Holsberg wrote:
Dan Lewis wrote:

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 07:46 pm, Pete Holsberg wrote:
Sandy wrote:
Look in Tools >Options >Internet >Email
Under Tools > Options > Internet, I have

    Proxy
    Mozilla Plugin

Then you are not using 2.0.3 or one of the RC's for 2.0.4.

It says OpenOffice.org 2.03!

In your case, you will have to change your default email client for Windows.

To what?
Two other users report not having that option. One of them is using the portable software.

I take it that your operating system is a Windows system. The suggestion is that you change the default email client to Thunderbird.

--

If you're seeking, check out http://www.rci.org.au