On Wednesday 04 October 2006 06:25 am, Lívio Cipriano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone knows how to automatically update Table of Contents
> (and other fields) when printing?

     I'm not sure what you want to do. I thought the correct procedure
is to make sure everything is correct first and then print it.
     If you are talking about updating the TOC just before printing,
that is another matter. Click inside the TOC, and then right click.
The context menu should have a selection for updating the TOC. As far
as fields are concerned, F9 should do that.
     A macro could probably be created to do this, but I have no idea
of how to create it.

Dan