I can read WordPerfect files within OOo, and this is so since version 2.0, but the convertion of graphics is not possible, only text. So, you just open WP files in OOo and you can work on it. But you can not save them afterwards as a WP file. This is so in OOo in Windooze and in Linux.

Freddy

James Knott wrote:
John Thompson wrote:
On 2006-10-05, James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OO can read, but not write, Word Perfect files.  However, StarOffice,
the commercial version of OO can write them as well.

But only on Windows, as far as I can tell. OOo-2.0.3-7 and StarOffice-8.0.3-7 running on linux here show no import or export filters for Word Perfect documents.

What's the WPS import filter for?