On 09/08/06, kc7hxy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I tried your list of so called places to buy OOo 3.0.03
and all I got was a bunch of crokks trying to make money by selling me things I
don't want.
Please give me a legimate place to buy a CD of OOo.

Bud

By the way, you need to adjust your system clock. Your email seems to
have been sent on August 9th.

Don't forget to tell me which operating system you use. My linux
install won't do you much good if you're on a mac.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/open_office.html