On Sunday 15 October 2006 4:27 pm, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Notice how the OP disappeared completly? I wonder if this isn't an
> agent of M$, planted here on the mailing list to drain our resources
> and promote FUD.

hehe.  Well, the problem is you overcame evil with Good.  I don't think the
Original Poster expected such a positive response, and your offer just blew
him out of the water, and drained his argument dry!

As they would say down south, "You done good"!!

If every Open Source project could react like this to such a negative post I
think it would only be a matter of time before M$ withered away.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.

http://risenbooks.com Christian bookstore