Pete Holsberg wrote:

> Mathias Bauer wrote:
>
>> Pete Holsberg wrote:

>>> PackageManager shows no packages.
>>
>> So you had installed the package and removed the files in the file
>> system, but not by deinstalling the package.
>
> No, I did not.
>
>> Unfortunately basic canÄt cope with this.
>>
>> You can fix the problem manually if you dare to do so.
>> First close OOO and the quickstarter (if you use it).
>> Go to your OOo user directory. Usually you can find it in your
>> "application data" directory. In the basic sub directory you can find
>> two files with extension "xlc". First create a backup of them, them load
>> both of them into an editor (I recommend notepad). Delete all lines that
>> contain "StarXpert_OOOMultiSave". Save the files again. The error should
>> be gone. If Basic goes haywire you can again shut down OOO (and the
>> quickstarter) and put the backup files back.
>
> Done. Didn't seem to make any difference.

My fault, sorry. I again had a look on your mail and now I see that the
error points to *share*/uno_packages...

So you must apply the same procedure to the xlc files in share/basic. It
seems that this packages has been installed on admin level.

>> A more tedious but perhaps more safe operation would be to install the
>> package again with the package manager and then immediately deinstall it
>> again. Should do also (not tested).
>
> Where would I get the package from???

Try to google for StarXpert. Or ask on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
But perhaps manual editing of the right xlc files does the trick.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.