Pete Holsberg wrote:
Mathias Bauer wrote:
My fault, sorry. I again had a look on your mail and now I see that the
error points to *share*/uno_packages...

So you must apply the same procedure to the xlc files in share/basic. It
seems that this packages has been installed on admin level.
The parent directory of the one that has the two xlc files does not contain a "share" directory.
Try to google for StarXpert. Or ask on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
But perhaps manual editing of the right xlc files does the trick.
Google did not have a download site for the package.
Hi, Pete. Forgive me if I misunderstand. I gave up trying to follow this convoluted thread.

If you are after the StarXpert MultiSave add-on, look at this page: http://starxpert.fr/outils/OOoMultiSave/

The document itself: http://starxpert.fr/outils/OOoMultiSave/StarXpert_OOoMultiSave.zip

--

If you're seeking, check out http://www.rci.org.au