James McKenzie wrote:
Pete Holsberg wrote:
James McKenzie wrote:
Ross Bernheim wrote:
Arnold,

He is not the only one with the problem. I too have not been able to
get OOo 2.x to send mail on
any of my Macs running 10.3.9 and 10.4 and Apple's Mail program. OOo
1.x series worked fine.
I miss this very useful feature. Something is definitely wrong with
OOo 2.x in this regard.

That it works for your one combination of hardware, OS and Thunderbird
does not mean that
it is working correctly for all instances where it should.
Ross:

I just confirmed that this fixed feature is broken again in 2.0.4.  Not
a good thing.

I tried no entry, /Applications/Mail.app, /Applications/Mail,
/Applications/Mail.app/Contents/MacOS/mail.

Time for me to find that issue...
You Mac guys have hijacked this thread, much to the consternation of
people who were trying to help me solve my problem! Could you please
start your own? Thanks.

BTW, I think this started as a problem with mailing an attachment.
Nope. Look at the subject line.

--

Pete Holsberg
Columbus, NJ