2006/10/22, Cor Nouws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello Guy,

Guy Voets wrote:

> In a Calc sheet, I have a column with mail addresses. Some are blue,
> underlined and with a grey background. When I click on one, I can send
an
> e-mail. Others have the appearance of a normal entry and don't provide a
> link to my mail client. How can I 'activate' them to work as the blue
ones?

If under Tools|Autocorrect Recorgnize URL is activeted, you can:
- select a cell,
- press F2 (edit),
- press left,
- press Enter.

That's not so handy if you have a lof of addresses that you want to
change ...
I do not see an option, as does exist in Writer, to apply all
autocorrect/formatting if the text already is present in the document.

Regards,
Cor

Thanks Cor, that does it... but as you say, it's not really handy if there's
a lot of addresses to activate.

For Harold: for starters, I wondered why some mail addresses were activated
and some not (probably the way they were entered into the sheet, copied from
a mail or the Mac's address book /or/ entered manually).
Then I wondered if their was some way to toggle the activation on/off.

to summarize: (des)activate hyperlink for e-mailaddresses
Cor gave the toggle on option a few lines above this, Ctrl-click and Default
toggles off.

Thanks!
--
Guy