I have an ASUS 64 bit RAID SATA that I can't even get Ububtu to boot on
as I had to fdisk the RAID drive to keep it from booting the previous
install of Windoze even after I fdisk'd the primary drive and a month
later I am still just looking at it. I depend heavily on Macromedia 8
Suite, Pagemaker, Photoshop CS2, among others and I can't do without
windoze yet, however, I am willing to start with one Linux machine and
eventually co-exist.  It will be harder to convince my wife and
daughter.  I am Linux illiterate and have a hard time just doing the
necessary ssh sessions to manage a few dedicated servers which run RHEL.
I have to hire people at $150 per hour to do Linux stuff for me.  Pretty
soon I hope to have a full time person on staff.  Right now, I can't
afford it.  I do have OOo .iso available for downloads off my server as
well as the .zip file for M$ Windoze.  I joined this list to become
literate on OOo.
Sorry for the off topic bandwidth.
Floyd

Host your eCommerce web site at Hostiam Communications Network
Earn $50 for every Blackberry you give away for free
www.plexuswireless.com/27210