I've installed OOo succesfully on my main Internet PC (Win XP Pro 2 years old +
Service Pak 2). Then I copied the Install-file to a CD and installed OOo, also
with succes to a portable (also XP pro but about an year old) but, my new home
PC, a Siemens with Windows XP home edition refuses to let the Install-shield
work. (Whether I try to start the Install program directly or go via
Configuration Panel - Software - Add new software) It says there is a mean
virus in the file an refuses installation.  I've scanned the file with NIS and
no prob's detected. Can I pass-by this problem ? Or has MicroSoft found a way
to prohibit installation of OOo on the newest machines ?
LVH