Luc:

Do the following:

1.  Disconnect the Siemans from the Internet.  Do not re-connect until all
installation steps are complete.
2.  Disable the Windows Firewall.
3.  Disable your Anti-virus software.
4.  Insert your OpenOffice.org CD into an available optical drive (I will not
assume that you are using a CD or DVD drive.)
5.  Run the OpenOffice.org installation program.
6.  Test all of the functions of the OpenOffice.org program.  They should work
without any new problems.
7.  Re-enable your Anti-virus program.
8.  Re-enable your firewall program.
9.  Run OpenOffice.org again.  You may need to enable access to the Internet
for OpenOffice.org so you can install new dictionaries.
10.  Re-connect your Siemans to the Internet.

Enjoy OpenOffice.org!

I have replied both to you and the OpenOffice.org mailing list.  Please reply
to the list only.

James Mckenzie