OK, I thought I figured out how to set up and modify a bibliography. Now
it looks like that the titles and authors text is too long for the
database and is truncated (I've entered the text several times and it's
always tructated). I'm putting together a scientific document and the
titles of many articles and the list of authors are often quite long. I
don't see how the bibliography database can be very useful if it
truncates the entries. Is there someway around this limitation?

Rick B.