were can i find the vera fonts

annette
Op 6-nov-2006, om 0:27 heeft Carl Nordling het volgende geschreven:

James:

Thanks for the info. X11 had been updated.

I moved the X11's Vera fonts and everything works fine.

carl

On Nov 4, 2006, at 3:08 PM, James Mckenzie wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Nordling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Nov 4, 2006 1:26 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: [users] Open Office Crashes

I have been using Open Office 2.0.3 for the past few months and
everything was OK.

When I tried to use it this morning, it crashed.

I went to the OpenOffice.org site and downloaded the new 2.0.4 and
installed it on my Mac Mini and it also crashed.

Carl:

Did you upgrade the X11 user program in the last few days? If you did, you
have encountered a known problem with some of the font files provided
by Apple.  There is a work around that can be found by reviewing this
mailing list's archives or you can wait until Apple provides a fix to this problem.

James McKenzie
Mac OS X QA/Test Team Lead