Alan,

I just opened OO.oo2 again and little box in the left top corner of the OO.oo1 that allowed me to look for my files is no longer there. Where and how do I find my documents?thanks
Vince

Vincent A Juliano wrote:
Hi,
I just downloaded OO.oo2 and I need someone to tell me exactly, by the numbers how to get all my files to OO.oo2 from OO.oo 1.2.

Your documents should all be in the same place they've always been, and OOo 2 should open and use them without fuss. What other files are you concerned with?

--
Alan Frayer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]