I don't think I've been very clear about my problem.
My machine is a Mac Power PC G5.

I have Neo Office 1.2 installed and have been using it and wanted to update to Open Office 2. Apparently I was successful. Now I have the Neo office and the Open Office 2 in my machine as separate entities.

Neo office is installed under applications on the McIntosh HD
Open Office is installed  under Vincent Juliano's computer on the McIntosh HD.
Neo office  icon is in the Dock
Open office is installed as an icon on the desktop.

Obviously I have two separate applications and I want to transfer everything from Neo Office to Open Office 2.

I would then like to eliminate Neo Office.

Is the fact that the applications are in different places make a difference? I call everything files, I referring to my documents. the material I have written and saved. When I open Neo office all the material is as before the new OO.oo2 . When I open the OO.oo2 it's as if it'soriginal download. It's completely blank.

Vincent A Juliano wrote:
Hi,
I just downloaded OO.oo2 and I need someone to tell me exactly, by the numbers how to get all my files to OO.oo2 from OO.oo 1.2.

Your documents should all be in the same place they've always been, and OOo 2 should open and use them without fuss. What other files are you concerned with?

--
Alan Frayer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]