Hi Fred,

Il giorno lun, 13/11/2006 alle 13.03 -0500, Fred Moore ha scritto:
[...]
> I have noticed that unless I embed the fonts (option when converting) that
> strange stuff happens.  I think it has to do with the font tables.. and how
> they are interperated.    Try embeding and see if the problem goes away..

I never found any such option. I just checked that selecting the
menuitem "export as pdf" just pop up a file dialog where I can only
select a file name. I did non find that option even in the openoffice
option and in the pdf converter properties (using spadmin).

How do you change that option?

Thanks,
Giuseppe