hello, I was informed about your program and thought i would try it out. I am experiencing a problem when I try to install! I have your program unpacked and did all that was required and as I "click to install" i get an error message that says...error1500 another program is installing, finish the install and try again" I am not installing another program!
What can IO do to get around this issue?
I want to thank-you for your time and look forward to trying your program !........TOM