Hi Tom

hello, I was informed about your program and thought i would try it out.

Great idea!

I am experiencing a problem when I try to install! I have your program unpacked and did all that was required and as I "click to install" i get an error message that says...error1500 another program is installing, finish the install and try again" I am not installing another program!

Nevertheless, the Windows Installer program thinks you are! This is a Windows error message, not an OpenOffice.org message. It happens when the Windows Installer program tries to run twice.

If you type "error 1500" into Google, you will find lots of advice. Here is some advice I found that might help:

" It seems that the windows installer service may be set on automatic, it should be on manual, here's how to fix it:
go to start > run
type in services.msc and hit enter
scroll down to Windows Installer Service
Right click on it and go to properties
Then set it to Manual"

I hope that works for you. If not, please let us know.

Adrian