On Friday, November 17, 2006 5:33 PM [GMT+1=CET], Dominik Jain <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> If the icon disappears, the change takes too long on your system (give
> me your specs in that case; I might have to increase the delay).
> Disabling "Depend on OE" would solve the problem, but of course OE-QF
> will then not terminate when you close OE.

AMD Athlon 997Mhz - the ad said 1000 :-( - 256MB, Win XP Pro/SP2 + all updates,
384MB swap file. C drive is 10GB NTFS, D drive is 20GB NTFS; both on the same
physical disk.

If you need more details, let me know.

The icon only disappears sometimes, not every time I switch identities.

Regards, Harold