On Tue November 14 2006 20:03, + Rizwan Atta wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> I am using version 2.0.4 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is :
>
> Unicode 0759 and 0768 do not change shape properly, when composed with
> other Unicode (for example 0645). These 2 Unicode work properly in MS
> Office if at \Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11, new
> version of USP10.DLL is pasted.
> For Open Office what should I do?

Can you please report this in issuezilla ? ( http://openoffice.org -> "My
Pages" -> "Register", then when you receive a confirmation email, "Login"
and "File an issue" )
In this way the relevant developers will see your bug report / suggestion and
you will also see the progress of this feature / bug report if it is
accepted.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor